For General Information about CEU courses contact Tim Dunn at 520-795-0787 or email@example.com
Sunday, October 9, 1:00-5:00 pm; $45
Cultivate a healthy, loving relationship with your belly:
- An introduction to the Taoist healing modality of Chi Nei Tsang
- Step by step instruction on how to give yourself a 10 minute self treatment.
- Detoxify and strengthen inner organs.
- Introduction to Inner Smile Qi Gong
- Healing from the Five Elements perspective.
4 CEU’S AWARDED FOR THIS COURSE!
October 29 & 30, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Professional fee: $375. Early registration before Sept 30: $350
Student rate: $250. Early registration before Sept 30: $200
For those who register early, they may purchase a Bach Flower kit at the time of registration for my cost, which is $300.
Introduction to the Bach Flower Remedies
This course introduces students to each of the 38 remedies via case histories, practical examples and exercises, and details the philosophy of self-help and simplicity which underpins the system. This course is the first tier of a three-tiered training program offered worldwide by the Bach International Education Program.
To register call Helen Hess, NP, CHT, BFRP at 520-888-9338.
12.5 CEU’S AWARDED FOR THIS COURSE!